Thread: Sony Vaio recovery utility

Sony Vaio recovery utility

I am having my friend's Sony Viao laptop with me and due to some reason i want to reinstall my operating system because whenever i try to start my laptop it goes to start up repair menu and there are some important documents which i need to have back up of it. Can anyone provide me Sony Vaio recovery utility so that i can recover back important data.

Sony Vaio recovery Tool

In such kind of case i would suggest you to use restore system to our old date and you would be able to get back all of your files and at the same time there is no need of formatting your laptop and installing new operating system because restoring your system would solve your problem too but for that it's important that you had made restore point.

Sony Vaio recovery Tool

Thanks for replying me Vibhas by mistake i had forgetted to make a system restore point and those files are very important for me and the only think i know that u can get it back from recovery utility tool only. Does anyone know any other software where i can get back my data or any recovery software which i can use it.

Reovery software fro Sony Vaio

If your Sony Vaio laptop is under warranty period then in that case you can contact them and tell them to provide you Sony Vaio recovery utility Tool and i am sure they will help you out and if you really don't have any time to visit Service center then you can also make use of recovery software which will help you to get your important data.

http://forums.techarena.in/guides-tutorials/882289.htm
    Hard drive recovery
    Download Windows Data Recovery Software