Thread: How do I recover text messages on blackberry after it has been deleted

How do I recover text messages on blackberry after it has been deleted

Hi,

I have deleted my on Text messages on blackberry, Does the blackberry company server archives SMS/text messages? What are the recovery/archives options? Can anyone help me to recover text messages on blackberry after it has been deleted ???? Any suggestions .....

Re: How do I recover text messages on blackberry after it has been deleted

There's not the way for you to recover them unless you have a recent backup of you blackberry which included the news in the follow-up. It does not matter which model you have. blackberry enterprise server Version 4.1.X may all log SMS messages to/of the device. "You must consult your IT section to see whether yours is fixed to the log messages, and how they would be prepared to be corrected through the logs and you your messages.
    and there's no other way to put back on the device.

To recover text messages on blackberry after it has been deleted, go to blackberry's menu screen and the select "search" icon if you have not yet lost can find your message. Search for words you may remember from the message. If the searching finds your message, you may need to copy the necessary text of the search screen in a new message to save it.

BrickHouse Security has come up with a very simple solution that will effectively recover any deleted text messages from a SIM card. The Cell Phone Sim Card Spy dives into the memory centers of your SIM card.

Have you ever had the experience where you accidentally deleted a text message from your phone? The one with some sort of incredibly important piece of information? Perhaps it was an address, a meeting time, or the measurements for the girl of your dreams. Whatever the case, it can be a pretty frustrating experience.

BrickHouse Security has come up with a very simple solution that will effectively recover any deleted text messages from a SIM card. The Cell Phone Sim Card Spy dives into the memory centers of your SIM card, nabbing all sorts of presumably lost information. This extends beyond deleted SMS too, because it is able to look into the last numbers dialed too.

The "nice" application would be for your own personal recovery, but I'd imagine that snooping significant others might find alternate reasons for this device. In fact, BrickHouse is totally focusing on the latter motivation rather than the former. Find the Cell Phone Sim Card Spy for $149.

Source : mobilemag.com

Quote Originally Posted by AugieBenDoggie View Post
    To recover text messages on blackberry after it has been deleted, go to blackberry's menu screen and the select "search" icon if you have not yet lost can find your message. Search for words you may remember from the message. If the searching finds your message, you may need to copy the necessary text of the search screen in a new message to save it.
    It shows that the text messege is there but doesnt show the text. for example i have a long thread of ongoing text messeges with my finance that got deleted and when i search his name it shows that there are 1458 textmesseges but when i open to see them, it doesn't show the actual text.
    can i still retrieve them? i wanted to save these messeges to show my kids one day...

It seems that your messages got corrupted, it happened with many users, see this. I dont think there is any another way to fix it rather than firmware upgrade but it will surely wipe out all those messages. But you can still give a try. Backup every ting, do a firmware upgrade, restore the backup and see if it is opening properly.

angry Re: How do I recover text messages on blackberry after it has been deleted

Hi there,
    How to I retrieve my text message icon, have see any messages coming through, blackberry curve 9630, please help

Quote Originally Posted by Beenosha View Post
    Hi there,
    How to I retrieve my text message icon, have see any messages coming through, blackberry curve 9630, please help
    Have you checked in the options whether it is not hidden? If it is not then you have to go to messages then menu then options then general options and in sms and email inboxes: SEPERATE is what it should say. They may be combined if you can't see it. If not check to see if it is hidden. On the home screen select menu > show all and see if it resolves the issue.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's