Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 13-08-2009

How to stop my blackberry phone from beeping / Alert on every email

Hi,

I have Blackberry Curve 8900. I am getting frusturated really trying to figure out why every time I sent an e-mail from outlook through gmail it is immediately showing that on my blackberry. This filter cured. Not more annoying beep-beep notifications of e-mail. Please tell me how to stop my blackberry phone from beeping / Alert on every email.
Old 13-08-2009

Re: How to stop my blackberry phone from beeping / Alert on every email

To stop my blackberry phone from giving alert's on every email, You should change your profile. The normal profile has beeps, Boops, vibration and led. I think it is in default with no alerts for the phone , choose that so that you will want to go to profiles and click on that than go in advanced settings and then just select that one and adjust to your liking.
Old 13-08-2009

To stop your blackberry phone from beeping / Alert on every email, follow the steps below :
  1. Go to menu
  2. Under settings
  3. Select phone settings
  4. Click on phone profile
  5. Go to default profile
  6. press right, this will take you to message settings
  7. Message alert repetition and press select
  8. You can then change, as you want.
Old 13-08-2009

I think there are few bugs and little functionality missing that I am waiting for an update before the purchase. I use a customs profile for the coast to make the e-mail led alerts-with BlackBerry, alerts losses functionality as individual turn off alerts with a profile. The beeps comes with the dialog box, but the dialog box only appears, if you are in a specific screen of the blackberry.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , ,