Thread: Software to download music on palm centro

Software to download music on palm centro

Hi,

I have Palm centro mobile phone and i amfacing problem in tranfering music to my palm centro. I dont have any software cd to or usb cable to connect my phone with pc to transfer music on my phone. Is there any Software to download music on palm centro. please post any third party sync tools.

Thank you

Re: Software to download music on palm centro

DoubleTwist (partly free for Windows user) which can sync iTunes music video to Palm Pre, BlackBerry, PSP, iPod, iPhone etc; and The Missing Sync ($39.95 for Mac user) to sync iTunes music video to Palm Pre. doubleTwist works with your phone, MP3 player, PSP, camera, and much more! Take your music, videos and other media wherever you go.Download it from here

You need to Install Sprint Music Manager, buy Palm Centro cd disc, after installing Sprint Music manager, click Manage, and then at the bottom "add music" . Add the music to your Sprint library. after that Switch on your phone and open Ptunes, and plug the phone into the computer using the given USB. and transfer music to your palm centro.

Download Palm Desktop 6.2 and HotSync Manager (Windows), This software lets you sync your Palm device with your computer, so your info is backed up and easily editable on your computer. Keep your information up to date wherever you are. When you sync, any changes you've made to Calendar, Contacts, Tasks and Memos are automatically added to your computer or your Palm device. Palm Desktop is the desktop personal information manager. HotSync Manager controls synchronization. Both are included in a single download on this page.