Thread: HDHoemRun Digtal TV Tuner with Time Warner Cable

HDHoemRun Digtal TV Tuner with Time Warner Cable

Hi,
    I am going to subscribe for Times Warner's Cable service. There are many of colleagues who are using the same. Someone recommend me to use the HDHomeRun box with the cable service. Does the Times Warner company also provides internet access with the cable TV service. So I need some information on both. Means the types of services, charges and the box type and cost. And also what is a cable card.

Re: HDHoemRun Digtal TV Tuner with Time Warner Cable

Time Warner Inc. is the worlds third largest media and entertainment provider. So choosing this service is not a bad idea. The company provides there major services. The first one is Digital Cable TV, High Speed Internet and Digital Phone Service. Three of them are chargeable on monthly basis. For the entire product detail log in to Time Warner's website and click on My Services.

The HDHomeRun box is a high definition receiver. It comes in two types. The first on is Networked and the other without Network. It give access to full TV on you computer or home network. You can record anything on 1080i broadcast resolution. You can pause, rewind, fast forward it. The box comes in both commercial and residential use.

HDHomeRun is a full functional setop box with a 1year warranty. It offers you all the services which is needed to view a Digital TV. On the other hand Time Warner company also provides a high speed internet access. But you will have to buy two different plan for the same. A cable card is a small device. It is provided by the cable operator. The card give access to Digital TV and you can view Digital channels. It is compatible with mulitiple devices and does not required a setop box.