Thread: How to put jar on motorola v3 razr

How to put jar on motorola v3 razr

Hi,

I have motorola v3 razr mobile phone, I have Mobile Phone Tools and the connection cable. I can download .jar files for free but when i am trying to install a jad/jar program onto my Motorola Razr V3 mobile phone it gives me an authentication error. application not installed. Please tell me How to put jar on motorola v3 so that I can play the games on my phone.

Re: How to put jar on motorola v3 razr

You need to download the Windows compatible drivers for motorola v3 razr mobile phone. download it from here . After installing drives you need to install The Motorola MIDway tool, it is is used for downloading Java ME applications to your phone its a program which converts JAR files to JAD files. Now download some jar games and convert them using MIDway tool.

You can convert Jar to Jad using JADMaker 1.21. JADMaker creates a JAD file for your .JAR Java Games, so that you can install them to your mobile phone. Run JADMaker. Drag and drop a JAR file onto the window. JAD generated. That's it! Drag and drop a JAR file onto the JADMaker.exe icon in a Windows Explorer window. This means you can also create a desktop shortcut to JADMaker.exe, and then drop JAR file onto the shortcut.

There are many sites which provide downloads on game in both jar and jad format. download game from there and then connect your motorola phone and put jad file on motorola v3 razr. disconnect your phone with your pc and go to your phone and instll the .jad game on your put jar on motorola v3 razr.