Thread: Download best Vista Media Center Plugins

Download best Vista Media Center Plugins

Hi,
    I had anyhow build up my Vista Media Center. The system is working great. The system is giving an awesome output and video quality. I had heard that there some really great plugins for Vista Media Center. I want to download the best plugins for Vista Media center. Like a Media guide management tool, a tv guide, etc. And what are features of the plugins too. Thanks in advance.

Re: Download best Vista Media Center Plugins

Download MyNeflix. Netflix is a online rent a movie service. The plugin is completely dedicated to the Netflix service. You can subscribe to the service and just click on watch now to view your favorite movie. The plugins offers you to browse movie by genre, top 100, etc. You can see your history and add the movies to queue. The second one is WebGuide. It is the most popular plug in for Media Center. By this you can manage all your recordings from any browser. That means you can access to your recordings and settings via internet from anywhere.

I have a MC Organizer in my Media Center. This plugins help to play and organize all the videos. It can play multiple files at single time, add cover to the movie collection, read multiple video formats, etc. This is great for those who have a huge collection of DVD movies. The other one I like is Video Browser Plug-in. This plugin highlights the video dvd and playback from the hard disk.

There are many plugins for the same. I will list you some which you download from multiple sites. TV Tonic is a freeware plugin for Media Center which comes with some default channels and interesting content. MyTV ToGo is another plugin which is more like a Media player and record TV shows. It is a subscribed service. Other than this there is My Movies, MSN Remote Record, mceWeather, etc.