Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 12-08-2009

Problem with Dell UltraSharp 2209WA laptop

I am having Dell UltraSharp 2209WA laptop with and from few days whenever i try to start my laptop it's not getting Turn ON don't know why my laptop is not getting Turn ON. I have also Turn ON by changing the battery too but still facing same issue. Can anyone tell me what should i do in Turn On my laptop. Thanks in Advance.
Old 12-08-2009

Issue with Dell UltraSharp 2209WA laptop

It seems that your laptops battery pin connector has gone bad because of which it's not taking power supply, in such case contact Dell Support and tell them about the same and they will direct you what you need to do. Before that try to give Turn On your laptop by giving direct power supply and have a check if still you are not able to Turn On then there would be some issue with your laptop only.
Old 12-08-2009

I had try to Power On my laptop using direct power supply but it was still not able to Turn On and i didn't call up Dell support because my laptop is not in warranty period and at the same time when i asked my friend he told me that it might happen that my Turn ON button would had damage because of which i am facing such issue. Does anyone had such kind of problem ?
Old 12-08-2009

I have seen such kind of issues in many Dell laptop and yes your friend might me right it might happen that power on switch would not get connected that's why you are not able to Turn On and at the i have found some similar threads which has similar issue try to use the solution hope that would fix your issue.

Dell laptop won't power on
Compaq presario 700 laptop wont turn on
Dell 8300 laptop won't start

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , ,