Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 11-08-2009

Sending pictures via bluetooth on 3G iphone

Hi

I recently added some of my own ringtones to my 1. 1. 1 jailbroken iphone and want to send files through will be relatively simple through the file basis software, but is it possible to do this on a iphone? I was watching my iphone embarassed and was on my lack of knowledge of how this as quickly and easily with my friend could find in his Nokia phone. Is there any software that I can install that will enable me to send ringtones and images via bluetooth?
Old 11-08-2009

Re: Sending pictures via bluetooth on 3G iphone

Yes, for Sending pictures via bluetooth on 3G iphone is possible, but you have a jail broken iphone with cydia APP and you can download software from cydia software ibluetooth APP.
Old 11-08-2009

I am not sure whether you can transfer pictures via bluetooth on 3G iphone through jailbroken. iPhone does support bluetooth headsets and that's about it. Or use iPhoto!!! just create a folder - pop the pictures into it then sync that folder..
Old 11-08-2009

There are numerous restrictions to the iphone Bluetooth profiles is known, to all and it is reasonable to assume that people know they are a little about them annoying. I suspect that it will file transfer Protocols may be some time to appear: Apple do not even let the applications written by using the access to each other the filesystem!

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , ,