Thread: Error 39, Help please I cannot run my pc games, my drivers are not working and corrupt!!!

Error 39, Help please I cannot run my pc games, my drivers are not working and corrupt!!!

Hey guys can someone please help me I have Error 39 and cannot run my cd dvd drivers. help i wanna play pc game cheers.

Re: Error 39, Help please I cannot run my pc games, my drivers are not working and corrupt!!!

First of all you need to tell us what is your computer specifications? Which operating system have you installed in your pc? To resolve this problem, remove the affected filter drivers. To do this, follow these steps:

1. Click Start, type regedit in the Start Search box, and then click regedit in the Programs list.
      • If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type your password, or click Continue.
    2. Locate, and then click the following registry subkey:
      • HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}

• Caution There can be many instances of the registry subkey that is mentioned in step 2. You must make sure that you are in the appropriate registry subkey before modifying the UpperFilters and the LowerFilters values. To verify that you are in the appropriate registry subkey, make sure that the Default data value is DVD/CD-ROM and the Class data value is CDROM.
    3. In the right pane, if you have UpperFilters, right-click UpperFilters, and then click Delete.
    4. Click Yes to confirm the removal of the UpperFilters registry entry.
    5. In the right pane, if you have LowerFilters, right-click LowerFilters, and then click Delete.
    6. Click Yes to confirm the removal of the LowerFilters registry entry.
    7. Exit Registry Editor, and then restart the computer.