Thread: Samsung Galaxy S not Turing on until plugged in to charger

Samsung Galaxy S not Turing on until plugged in to charger

hi guys
    I need help on this , my phone has been started to act wired recently, and I have no idea what is wrong it , the problem is that I have restarted the phone, since I did not shut off the phone for the long time , I thought that it would be nice if I shut down the phone after all machine also need a break , the battery was fully charged and after a while I restart the phone again but now the problem is that my phone is not restarting again , it show the busy icon and then display the battery low message . I first thought that the phone might be not charged properly but when I plugged the phone to the charger it showed the battery full message , I tried several time unplugging and plugging the charge but each time the result will be the same . is there anyone here having the same on their Samsung Galaxy S, can you help me on this as I have looked everywhere but was not able to find any solution to this, also like to tell you that the phone is not under the warranty, any help will be appreciated
    Thanks in advance

Re: Samsung Galaxy S not Turing on until plugged in to charger

Yeah this can be extremely terribly frustrating even I am Having an equivalent issue here despite OS flashed. might it's a fault with the battery not giving correct levels. I say this as a result of after I attempt to switch it on I see the gray battery icon briefly, like the phone is telling me the battery is flat, and also the fast jolt from the mains charger appears to convince the phone that the battery is ok. i do know that these batteries don't seem to be simply dumb things, and do communicate with the phone e.g. temperature, charge standing and capability. i am unable to take a look at this theory at the moment as I solely have the one battery. If anyone has tested each real and none real batteries to envision if the phone boots while not mains charging following this fault it might be nice to listen to from you. subsequently the sole concepts I actually have is that a hardware fault within the charging circuit is accountable. The other issue I actually have to battle is that the random freezing that happens that causes the screen to stay off and unresponsive till you soft reset using the up and power key. Then in fact the no boot while not mains issue kicks in. I actually have xxjpu flashed to the phone, and before that the t-mobile uk eclair rom no matter that was.

i got precisely some shutdowns (probably owing to the very fact the phone reads the bat log and located it empty) additionally, generally IT STARTS (power or three combination through the recovery/download). it is a Darky 9.2 Extreme Edition, Firmware 2.2.1, baseband XXJPY. What I actually have done. issue seems on darky 9.1 (after flashing to 9.1); this operation won't be done at full charge (but i am undecided, i failed to do it myself) flashing to Darky 9.2 Extreme Edition failed to solve the difficulty (at full charge) i attempt to begin the phone with orange, Vodafone and with no sim not solved i attempt to wipe the bat stats with Recovery menu and droid explorer (i surprise i delete this file, as a result of I actually have not a confirmation regarding deleting it, if you've got any concepts that pls let me know) i attempt to charge and dis-charge the phone a number of times however not solved phone is charged by USB or by a nokia charger (output max 890mA, the first Samsung charger is output max 800mA, might THAT BE?) next I’m planning to an orange search to borrow a battery from a take a look at phone to envision if i will begin the phone

I even have problems with the phone not recognizing when it's unplugged (stays at 100%). It additionally does not acknowledge charging when plugged in. to do and slim it down, I plugged within the USB to my laptop and it does not offer me any mounting messages currently. i'm leaning toward hardware, however perhaps it's software if others are having an equivalent issue. Did you guys make out your issue yet? I got up when the phone had been charging overnight on wall charger [as it's most each night since it's purchase last November]. though the icons showed it absolutely was charging, it clearly had not been charging overnight because it had dropped to simply four. i decided it absolutely was a tangle with the wall charger and placed the phone on the automobile charger. absolutely charged at intervals an hour or 2. However, after I removed the phone from the charger the icons showed the phone to still be charging. Thinking that there should be one thing jacked with the system I did like we tend to do for therefore several alternative problems ~ powered it down, took out the battery, waited for a moment, installed battery, and turned on the phone. however wait! It would not activate. despite how usually i attempted pressing the ability button, taking the battery in and out, it simply would not activate. By a fluke, I discovered that if I placed the phone back on the charger [either within the automobile on the wall] it might permit me to show it back on.

Also, I actually have been able to get the phone to charge to 100 percent on the automobile charger. On the wall charger it'll scan as 100 percent charged however then shortly when I take it off the charger it'll say that it's a lot of less than 100 percent. It takes many rounds of plugging it in, charging, unplugging, and then charging once more before it really gets to 100 percent on the wall charger.

When not plugged in and off and take a look at to show on, empty battery icon shows. got to plug it in and look forward to the icon indicating correct state to come back up (initially can show empty battery), then it'll boot. I actually have this issue sent for repair and are told it's not lined my manufacture warranty as a result of it's liquid within the usb slot that is rubbish . I had the phone operating well for 5 months, and suddenly, it's began to do specifically what folks here tell.

I've tried totally different original batteries, chargers.. nothing. folks here you tell that you just have done in knowledge, amendment firmware.. Everything, and zilch appears to figure, thus i do not apprehend if truly may be a hardware or software issue. i am going to wait till gingerbread seems, and i am going to hope that it fixes the matter. otherwise, i am going to bring my phone to samsung.

did you put in any software to manage battery use? this issue has appeared in my case when upgrading "battery pro", simply three o four days when doing this, perhaps it is a coincidence. I've uninstalled this application simply five minutes ago...