Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 11-08-2009

Htc touch pro screen went blank

Hi,

I have htc touch pro and i am facing a black screen issue with my phone, I am getting black screen while surfing, calling and doing other activities on my phone. i dont know what is wrong with my phone. i haven't installed any third party application on my phone. what should i do ? should i give it for repair ? and how much it will cost me to buy a new screen ?

Thanks in advance for any help.
Old 11-08-2009

Re: Htc touch pro screen went blank

You didn't mention anything about warranty of your Htc touch pro mobile phone. If its under warranty then they will replace the touch screen for free but if its not under warranty the you may need to buy a new touch screen which will cost you 30 $ approx. and when your phone comes after repair buy screen Guard Protector for HTC Touch pro.
Old 11-08-2009

Try hard rest factory default settings on your htc touch pro. Did you remove and reinsert the battery to see if that does the trick?. I'm not sure if you have to fully replace the screen and even if you want to you will hardly find any replacement screens on the internet for this phone.
Old 11-08-2009

Buy Brand New Touch Screen Digitizer for HTC touch pro. it comes with free T6 and Tools, it will do Replacement for cracked touch pad or failure digitizer .The touch screen have the protect film on it,please remove the protect film before you use the touch screen.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: