Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 11-08-2009

Clearing the samsung omnia's cache

Hi,

I have samsung omnia mobile phone, from past few days i am facing an issue with its memory. it constantly show memory critically low ,Can anyone please advise me how to clear the cache for the opera browser and how to clear the cache for internet explorer, thanks you in advance for any help.
Old 11-08-2009

Re: Clearing the samsung omnia's cache

hey you need to manually clear the cache from your samsung omnia mobile phone, On the opera browser you have the options menu. which will take you to privacy and from there you will see delete cache. clear them. if you are using internet explorer then go to tools> option > Memory > here you will find an option to clear history and cookies.
Old 11-08-2009

ClearTemp is an application for you to free up storage space on your device. It allows you to clear temporary/unused files and unused registry keys/values on your system easily. It also allows you to clear your Recent Program List, Internet Address History and soft reset counter. You can even change the location of the temporary folders (Cache, History & Cookies) or e-mail attachment folder to the Storage Card. If you have custom folders/files which you wish to clear, you can also add them in.
Old 11-08-2009

If you used your Omnia for surfing internet, you must also clear the caches and the temporary files. I found an entire cache of files here: My Device: Program Files: VZAppZone:Temp:Temp. for your information , On your mobile phone the program memory is the memory used to run your programs and the memory is used to install programs and store files in it. To retain more memory, you can install all your folders on my storage. you do not install programs on it from memory.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , ,