Thread: How to Install Android on HTC Mobile Phone

How to Install Android on HTC Mobile Phone

Hi,

I just purchased new HTC Diamond and it looks great. I want to Install Android on my HTC Mobile. I don't know what to do, any ideas? Is this happening to someone else? where can i find the appropriate files for download?

re: How to Install Android on HTC Mobile Phone

Hi,

To Install Android on HTC Mobile, Download cab fitter, then install in memory device, run app., Now go to start – > programs-> android and wait. But it may not work for everyone, as well as for me. If it does not want to work only restart your device.

And I am also link for more details how run cab fitter with download cab file. download cab fitter, then install in memory device, run app., only to go to start – > programs-> android and wait. If it does not want to work only restart your device. Then from file basis and run haret version 0. 5. 1

re: How to Install Android on HTC Mobile Phone

The most exciting aspect of the htc hero has to be the htc meaning, they are the unacceptable droppingly beautiful and offers a completely new experience for android brand. We look at possible ve been video that was the htc meaning and have been hoping to see on other android devices in the future. And although we were disappointed when we heard that neither the G1 or mytouch 3G will receive the sense that, we are not to give hope. Check here on XDA developers : How to Install Android on HTC Mobile.