Thread: How to burn Recovery cd from acer laptop

How to burn Recovery cd from acer laptop

Hello,

I recently purchased a new Acer laptop which is having windows vista home premium operating system.Now i would like to burn Recovery cd from acer laptop.Which i would like to burn from hard drive. Also can i possibly burn more than 1 recovery disc??

thanks for any replies ..!!!

Re: How to burn Recovery cd from acer laptop

friend, You are having a application installed called the Acer Empowerment. One of the programs in that will let you to make a backup recovery. It will take two dvds to burn. But at least you can create a set of recovery disks that are up to date and have all the proper drivers already installed whenever you want. The catch is, I haven't had to use one of these disk sets so who knows how well they work. Hopefully they have given us functional competent software suite to accomplish this. So far I have not had a problem with the Acer Empowerment suite.Obviously you can make more than one recovery cd..no issue at all

Hook up the external HDD to laptop Boot up laptop using a Ultimate Boot CD,remember the size of the partition.Make a Image of the partition this way you can create an image in order to use this connect external HDD to other ntobook Boot up laptop using a Ultimate Boot CD becaue it normally comes with cloning software and can detect USB HDD and then clone the Image into Laptop B with the same size

Acer laptop has the e technology empowering recovery software which required you to just launch and has give you option to create recovery media. after that has no frustration when remove the recovery partition.the other method is for those without recovery software like the acer type but is not want to lose the recovery partition.