Thread: Player doesn't appear with Flash Lite

Player doesn't appear with Flash Lite

Hello friends,

When i recently tried the latest version flash player with my mobile, it wasn't displayed. I'm not exactly sure if it was a SWFObject issue or the actual player, but i attempted an embed tag as well and it didn't work. I don't think it want a special format since it can view the flash YouTube player perfectly.I would like to know if you can make it compatible with the built-in flash player to mobiles.

any thoughts?
    any helps greatly received thanks..

Re: Player doesn't appear with Flash Lite

Download Flash Player Mobile 1.1 with Macromedia Flash ActiveX 7.0 which can able to play Flash Movie outside Pocket Internet Explorer.With this you can play Flash Movies in Full screen mode.Same time having options such as random Seek the Flash Movie using the Progress Bar, Play Flash Movies in Landscape mode and/or Fullscreen mode,SWF file association,Open Flash Movies directly in File Explorer

Hi there,YouTube's player is AS2. The JW player is AS3. If you want to use a flashlite-compatible player, you can use the 3.xx version of the JW player.But you have to open the source code of the 3.xx player and export it for FlashLite3 in Flash.

Flash Lite is basically a run time for mobile phones, which got a smaller subset of features than the Flash Player.Possibly you see Flash Player 7 for Opera since it was a version created specifically for that browser.Flash Lite doesn't support every single Flash App that's on the Web, because it has a smaller subset of features than Flash Player.The newest flash 3.1 does not work at all, it doesn't enable the youtube video player to work.The old flash 3.1 only works with opera.The flash player 7 is exactly like the old flash 3.1.I tested all three using opera and internet explorer.