Thread: How to Download Myxertones on Verizon Motorola Razr V3

How to Download Myxertones on Verizon Motorola Razr V3

Hi,

I have a Verizon Motorola Razr V3. There are all the songs what I wanted on Myxertones website, but when I go to save and I can only save as sound. When I tried to "download" into a ringtone site like Myxertones says: I do not have that option? How do I take the lock off and get my sounds as ringtones? How to Download Myxertones on Verizon Motorola V3 ?

re: How to Download Myxertones on Verizon Motorola Razr V3

To Download Myxertones on Verizon Motorola V3, go to settings and tools, then to options and save memory, under-sounds stored in your phone. (if you have a card .. if not it is probably because in that way). So when you receive the message from myxer, go back to you. when the forwarded message, select Save the sound options. to the right will be a button that says = "set as". click on it and press tone. set as your ringtone and ring tones as you wish. Get many ringtones as you wish. click on the package then go to your ringtones and change the ringtone, then save it.

Not quite sure, but I'm thinking maybe, Verizon has blocked the sending and receiving free material protected because they realize that they can sell the copyrighted material through VCast. Money bothers of course !!!!

Myxertones claims that they have fixed this issuse, I think it was some kind of bug ...

Hey, everyone. Just a quick note to make sure everyone’s aware that we’ve been diligently working the Verizon issue, and actually have some good news to report. Thanks to the work of a lot of our crew (and support from a lot of helpful MyxerTones users), we were finally able to “get through” to Verizon and help them fix up some of their infrastructure configuration problems.

Bill has updated a previous post with the current state of the Verizon world (as we know it), but I wanted to write a quick note to make sure everyone saw it. The best news is that the RAZR and KRZR (along with several other popular phones) are now working with the same good quality that they used to have before all this nonsense started.

Thanks to everyone for your patience as we worked to get these issues resolved. You wouldn’t believe how complicated this stuff can get! Oh, BTW, we know you poor Samsung Axxx users are still not too happy, and we haven’t given up on you.