Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Htc Touch pro instant messenger

Portable Devices

Old 08-08-2009

Htc Touch pro instant messenger

Hi,

I have HTC touch pro mobile phone and i want to use instant messenger on my phone. which is thee best instant messenger application for htc touch pro. right now i am using yahoo messenger application but i am looking for an application which can open gtalk, yahoo, msn aol and many other messenger.

Thanks in advance for any help

Old 08-08-2009

Re: Htc Touch pro instant messenger

Nimbuzz Mobile is the best free* mobile messenger that lets you call, chat, message, and send files on the go, for free. It combines all your buddies from Skype, MSN/ Windows Live Messenger, Yahoo! Messenger, ICQ, AIM, Google Talk, Gadu-Gadu, Hyves, and more. One login, one contact list, all accounts. See who's online and where, call/group-call, chat/chatrooms, offline messaging, send photos/music/video, voice messaging and location sharing.
Old 08-08-2009

mig33 instant messaging lets you chat how you want, by connecting you with friends on MSN, Yahoo, AIM and GTalk.Chat is fun with mig33. Discover chat rooms and meet new friends, exchange emoticons, emotes and virtual gifts. And to chat to those not yet on mig33, use our cheap call or SMS text service

Download it from here
Old 08-08-2009

Use eBuddy Lite Messenger to chat on any mobile device with an internet connection. Download this shortcut for easy access to eBuddy on your mobile! All your MSN, Yahoo!, Facebook, AIM, Google Talk, ICQ, and MySpace buddies in one single buddylist!

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: ,