Thread: Need Pocket PC browser

Need Pocket PC browser

I am having a Pocket PC with me. I want to use internet on this but I don't have a good browser. The default that came with this PC simply hangs my computer. So I want to go for some other and better alternative. Can any one provide me some good browsers for my Pocket PC?

Re: Need Pocket PC browser

Go for Internet Explorer Mobile. Access to the Internet from your phone—to yellow pages, to stock quotes, to Web-based e-mail—now, that's progress. Use Internet Explorer Mobile, which is included with every Windows Mobile phone, to take care of your life and your business from just about anywhere you go.

Internet Explorer Mobile makes it easy to:
    • Sync the Favorites you’ve saved on your PC.
    • Change your view to make the display appear in a full-screen format or in a single-column view to limit side-to-side scrolling.

Bitstream's ThunderHawk mobile Web browser provides a familiar desktop browsing experience on the mobile Internet. Mobile phone users won't spend as much time browsing on a mobile device if they feel they are getting a substandard, hard to use, limited version of the Internet. Unlike other mobile browsers that typically re-purpose, reformat or remove content so it will fit on small screen devices, ThunderHawk displays full HTML Web pages just as they would appear on the desktop for a superior user experience.

Use SkyFire 1.0 for the best user experience on your phone. You can watch any video, connect with friends, listen to music, shop, and browse the web using the full-featured PC versions of your favorite websites. With Skyfire, mobile browsing just works - speedy page loads, full video, images and audio. Skyfire is the only mobile browser that supports full Flash and Windows Media videos, including Flash 10 and Silverlight 2.0. Easily share what you find on the web or what you are up to. Post web pages and status updates to Facebook and Twitter, with one click!