Thread: Does the Blackberry Curve have Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint applications ?

Does the Blackberry Curve have Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint applications ?

Hello,

I just bought the new Blackberry Curve phone of AT & T. The seller said that it had Windows Media Player of Microsoft word, Excel, and powerpoint on it; but I cannot find any of that, apart from a good version of Windows Media Player. How do I get Microsoft word about my phone; that is one of the reasons why I bought it!

Re: Does the Blackberry Curve have Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint applications ?

No...The blackberry curve does not possess Microsoft word, excel and powerpoint applications. This blackberry model does support attachments that are. txt or. DOC, excel and powerpoint Ext. These files cannot be changed because there is no applications on the blackberry that may amend these files.

You can try and locate a third party application that can help you in amending this dossiers on the blackberry but the blackberry not come up with the membership applications.

Re: Does the Blackberry Curve have Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint applications ?

There us a application called eWord, a BlackBerry-based word processor, gives you quick access to MS Word documents on your BlackBerry. Create and edit documents and emails while on the go with this simple addition to your handheld device.

It allows you to :
    • Create/edit documents and emails, send them directly from the application.
    • Receive, send and edit attachments.
    • Search for files; cut, copy and paste text.
    • Change fonts, styles, sizes; created indented paragraphs and bullet points.

To View, Edit & Create Microsoft Office Files on Blackberry Curve, use eOffice 4.6 Mobile Office Suite. The eOffice productivity suite is everything the mobile professional needs in a modern wireless document management solution. Get access to your Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files and manage them wherever you are with eOffice. Native editing ensures that your important document features are not lost when you make changes to your file.

Features :

* Create, view and edit your MS Word documents and Excel-compatible spreadsheets
    * Hi-Fi attachment and document viewing
    * eSpell ensures perfect spelling in every document
    * Access and search your PC from anywhere
    * Distribute documents as e-mail attachments

Download Trial : eOffice v4.6.053