Thread: How to make your own Iphone Applications

How to make your own Iphone Applications

Hello,

I am new to mobile application. I want to make simple application for iPhone. I don't know how to build iphone application. Is MAC OS compulsary to build application. I have always been curious, how can I make my own iPhone application? I have no clue how I would be able to do this. I have the iPhone 3G and a windows computer. What do I need to download and do?

Re: How to make your own Iphone Applications

Simple thing to make your own Iphone Applications you need to do is : open up the project in xcode, open the info. plist file, add a new row and choose "icon already contains shiny and profound effects" and checkmark they (on real). It helps to remove "Build" folder, then rebuild & done.

To make your own Iphone Applications with SONOS, first of all, you need a jailbroken iphone or ipod touch. Make sure you get cydia installed (the "open" (APP store not controlled by Apple). There are many pages on the web design how to do so.

On cydia, then we get a Resolution APP called the "background" (I had the itouch hard reset by pressing front + power knots because he locked up after the installation). After installation of this, run the sonos APP and press and keep the front button. background sonos will keep running in the background and go back to the launcher screen. After that, if you select the sonos APP, it gives you do not need to load themselves in the memory, so that it starts around 2 seconds faster.

The mutually free to download and are also xcode, the IDE iphone for development and to the iphone simulator to/on (although I would advise getting a iphone/ipod touching/Good!) after you have got APP expire on the simulator you will need a developers licence. To make your own Iphone Applications, you can stat with Apple Developer Connection.

How should i get applications of china iphone 4s

Tom cat, Angry bird, ninja, facebook does not support in china iphone4s.Please tell me how should they support? And where i get it from.