Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 07-08-2009

How to Fix a Lg Voyager Internal Screen problem

Hi,

I have recently purchased Lg Voyager. The internal screen of my LG Voyager Increased black with a" Blue smudge' near the bottom which also shows that on the external screen. You can still sometimes see the outlines of the menus although they would be impossible to read. I have not do much more that I know that they would have broken ?? How do I Fix a Lg Voyager Internal Screen ?
Old 07-08-2009

Re: How to Fix a Lg Voyager Internal Screen problem

Yes, you fix a Lg Voyager Internal Screen problem, and there is no way you can see that itself ?. But if you have insurance you can get a new phone for free. If you dont, call them and see how much it will cost to get a new.
Old 07-08-2009

f the phone resetting has nothing to do with it, give the corporate ownership verizon place. The most techs will have on site that it can be checked to see it as an update is available to your phone. This can establish the subject. If not, they would be able to replace the what your phone as it is still under warranty.
Old 07-08-2009

You can fix a Lg Voyager Internal Screen problem, at your own riskwith a microsoldering iron and repair this kind of thing itself on the only other thing you need to mind is the removal of the battery of the phone and let them (the phone, not the battery) dry out thoroughly (for days).

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , ,