Thread: iPod Shuffle broken problem

iPod Shuffle broken problem

Last week we went for a trip and took our iPod Shuffle. We first kept it in our bag and then removed it from bag to listen music during our journey. But I found that the lights were flashed green and orange alternatively. I think this is the sign of iPod broken. When we came back home, I discussed reagrding this with my friends and they confirmed me that it was really broken. How or who can solve my iPod Shuffle broken problem?

Re: iPod Shuffle broken problem

Can you see any physical damage? If not then I think it is not broken. iPod Shuffle has a keypad lock feature and I think it is enabled. I don't remember but there is a certain combination of buttons that you need to follow in order to lock or unlock it.

No the iPod Shuffle's light blinking with green and orange alternatively is yet another method of knowing that your iPod is damaged. It could be either because of some water or other liquid spit onto it or something else. You can go to your local service provider and check it if it is correct. And if your iPod is in warranty then you might also be getting a nice replacement of the same.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I think that is the problem of battery either dieing or low. Have you checked it before leaving from your home? Was it fully charged? If yes that try some different battery and see what's the situation. And for repairing I would recommend you to go to Apple store rather than any other shop because they are the one who has made it and knows better than any one else.