Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 07-08-2009

Sprint ringtone promo code

Hi,

I have sprint mobile phone and i want ringer and screensaver promo code. i went to sprint.com/DigitalLounge. and login to my account and choose the ringer and It will say BUY IT in a button, but in blue, you'll see "Buy With Promo Code", from where i can get this promo code.

Thank you
Old 07-08-2009

Re: Sprint ringtone promo code

Sprint is a leader in cell phone technology and is best known for its Nextel walkie-talkie phones. Sprint makes it easy for you to customize your cellular plan so coverage is just right for you! You can also personalize your phone with exclusive ringers and call tones or add great applications like GPS. go to /couponwinner.com here you will find all Sprint Promotion Codes and Coupons.
Old 07-08-2009

Can this be used if you already have a Account? i have an old account so will i get discounts on all the products ( i mean phones) and services of sprint. I just tried it during an activation through Nextel's internal FDT system and received Error 110041042:The selected Package Feature TF935S is invalid. Please clear the current entry and make another selection.
Old 07-08-2009

You will find promo code for ringtone, themes, screensaver in different website You logon to sprint.com/DigitalLounge ,and choose the ringer. It will say BUY IT in a button, but in blue, you'll see "Buy With Promo Code", enter the promo code, and it will process at no charge to you!

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: ,