Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to Assign Ringtones to Contact on iPhone

Portable Devices

Old 07-08-2009

How to Assign Ringtones to Contact on iPhone

Hi,

I know that with the iphone I can get organized my contacts by group, but was wondering if I have also could assign a ringing of a group or contact. I have my contacts sorted into groups. Work, Friends, Family, Other. I would love to have the ability to have one ringtone for each group. How to assign ringtones to Group contacts on iPhone ???

I appreciate your help

Old 07-08-2009

Re: How to Assign Ringtones to Contact on iPhone

On the iphones, you can assign ringtones to the ring when a particular person is calling. Here's how :

Open your contacts.

2. Select a contact.

3. Tap Ringtone.

4. Select the tone you want to use.
Old 07-08-2009

To configure ringtones as your default configuration ringtones, go to the Home screen on your iphone. Tap Settings > sounds > ringtones, then choose ringtones. This will become your default configuration ringtones.
Old 07-08-2009

Iphone comes with a number of ringtones that you can use for incoming calls, the clock alarms, and the clock timer. You can also create ringing tones in iTunes using songs purchased on the iTunes store. Use the ringtones pane in iTunes to select the ringtones you want sync for iphone.
Old 26-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by avit View Post
Hi,

I know that with the iphone I can get organized my contacts by group, but was wondering if I have also could assign a ringing of a group or contact. I have my contacts sorted into groups. Work, Friends, Family, Other. I would love to have the ability to have one ringtone for each group. How to assign ringtones to Group contacts on iPhone ???

I appreciate your help
Hi,
you can assign ringtones to contact groups on iPhone using Grouptones tweak ($2.99 in Cydia, requires jailbreak).

Last edited by Maqbool : 26-08-2011 at 11:26 PM. Reason: External Links Not Allowed, Removed The Same.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , ,