Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 06-08-2009

How to change iphone back cover

Hi,

The back cover for my iphone has so many scratches that i just want to get a new one. I know the Apple iphone 3g 16gb, I know there back covers you can get it in black or white. Can you change the back cover? My question is, is it possible to change the back metal cover on the iphone?
Old 06-08-2009

Re: How to change iphone back cover

Your supposed to use a special screwdriver one-to get it off or to change iphone back cover. But there are online guides that show you step by step how to act. The people I read about it seemed that they have satisfied. But no I am sorry, I haven't herd of anywhere that will take the phone part for you to change the cover.
Old 06-08-2009

No, you can't change iphone back cover. It could harm the iphone cover and they all guarantees. You will simply be a pretext for yourself when you do not want the colour. iphone covers are incredibly cheap pretty well, you will get across all hardware is sold.
Old 07-08-2009

Download the iPhone Repair Manual, to change iphone back cover - Click here

Hope this helps you.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , ,