Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 06-08-2009

Open email attachments on Apple iPhone

I am having Apple iPhone. Many a times I have to go here and there for business purpose. But I want to open my emails so that I can see if some one has sent me some important emails. Is it possible for me open my emails on my Apple iPhone? If yes then can you help me how to open my emails alongwith their attachments on iPhone?
Old 06-08-2009

Re: Open email attachments on Apple iPhone

Yes you can open all your emails on your Apple iPhone. Don't worry about the email attachments, you can even download and open the attachments. iPhone supports PDF, Microsoft Word Documents, Microsoft Excel Documents, JPG's, GIF's, TIFF's and HTML documents. If you can then update to the latest version in order to get mp3 support also.
Old 06-08-2009

You can open the emails attachments on your iPhone:
  1. Open the Mail application.
  2. Select your message. This will open the message for reading.
  3. Find out the paper clip to find out the attachment and simply touch them to open it.
Old 06-08-2009

iPhone can be used to open the emails but not the attachments. It does not have additional storage to save and then open the attachments. Smart phones are lacking this features because of storage limitations. They don't support emails attachments neither to be sent nor to be received.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , ,