Thread: Which Dell laptop has the longest battery life

Which Dell laptop has the longest battery life

I am a Dell laptop user since i started using Laptops. The present laptop am having is now got very old and am planning to get the new one. So,as you all know battery is the main concern thing in the laptop, i am here to know which laptop from Dell comes with the longest battery life ? Please let me know soon. Thank you.

Re: Which Dell laptop has the longest battery life

If we talk about Dell and laptop batteries than the best i can suggest you is Dell Latitude E6400. Latitude batteries offer fast charging and long life to help keep users productive while on the go. It offers 19 hour battery life with 9-cell primary battery, and 12-cell slice battery. To help maximize battery life, Latitude comes standard with Dell ControlPoint software. Dell Control Point offers easy to use power management settings, including All Day Battery mode, which automatically powers down unused features and hardware to conserve battery power.

Only the Dell latitude offers the longest battery life, that is of 19 hours. Dell’s battery slice options attach to the bottom of many Latitude systems and work in conjunction with the system’s primary battery. The slice batteries can also be charged independently of the Latitude laptop by plugging the power adapter directly into the battery.Dell's ControlPoint software allows users to manage battery power, network and connectivity configurations and system security settings all in one place.

The Dell Latitude ON mode will enable multi-day battery life since it utilizes a dedicated low-voltage sub-processor and operating system.They have improved battery life on its 6-cell and 9-cell batteries also.

To know more about laptop batteries, click on this link:-

20 Tips To Increase Battery Life Of Your Laptop