Thread: How long do Batteries last in Motorala Razr V3 ?

How long do Batteries last in Motorala Razr V3 ?

Hi,

I have recently brought 2 brand new oem batteries but phone wont last on standby for much longer than 2 hours. The battery I bought my Razr will not a charge. I talked with a customer service rep who confirmed that it is a defective battery., not a problem with the cellular phone, so that it sends a spare battery. I will update this review when the new battery arrives. I was very disappointed with these batteries. It should not charge at all and the other get only hold a load for a day or two. I cannot believe that I have received the only two defective batteries in the whole lot. How long does Batteries Motorala Razr V3 should last ??

Re: How long do Batteries last in Motorala Razr V3 ?

Motorola OEM Standard Li Ion (710mAh) - (SNN5696) not to leave the house without spare parts. Motorola batteries keep your phone energized when you have most in need. Protect your phones guarantee using only Motorola Original? Batteries which are specially designed for your phone to deliver reliable, optimal performance. Up to 200 to 430 minutes speaking time / up to 180 to 290 hours standby. Motorola RAZR V3 battery is a standard capacity battery.

Seems to me that you have a hardware problem on the phone, flex it back to the factory condition and to verify to see if the problem goes further. Charge the battery. When it shows charged fully, unplug the charger, wait 30 seconds, plug it back and that it charge a few hours, then, when it shows charged, disconnect it and charge it for third time.

Another charger, I would like to try to do so. If you have not or if you try and you have always the problem, then the question is with the connectors on the phone (e.g. the mini USB port on the phone where you plug the charger into the telephone). Unfortunately, it is relatively common for the connectors to become twisted and this will certainly cause a phone not dependent. Therefore, it is either your charger or your phone. Try another charger first (perhaps consider a store and try a charger there so that you have not to buy a except if you need). You can not always see the breaks, but they are there. Therefore, if it is not the shipper, then it is the connection (mini-USB) on the phone. If this is the phone, then you must either have repaired or replaced (phone). Hope that this assists you.