Thread: Mobile paired via bluetooth to laptop but not connected

Mobile paired via bluetooth to laptop but not connected

Being bored with hearing music on my mobile, I finally decided to try and connect my mobile with my laptop and download all the songs into it to hear from my speaker. I went through the setup and paired my mobile with my laptop using bluetooth. But the problem I am seeing is that I get a message that says I am not connected although I have paired them properly. What is the problem behind this? How can I fix the problem of mobile paired via bluetooth but not connected?

Re: Mobile paired via bluetooth to laptop but not connected

Bluetooth does not seem to behave properly in many situations. Sometimes it finds the pairing device while other times it won't. Sometimes it says that it could not pair/connect while other times it still may or may not send from one to other. You can contact customer support team for more assistance.

I think you are lacking in the settings. Bluetooth pairing is like creating an internet connection on your computer. In spite of creating the connection, you still have to connect to get internet. In the same way after pairing your mobile and your laptop, you have to create the connection. Click Menu and select Connect.

Why don't you reboot the phone or enable airplane mode prior for a few seconds? It should fix the problem. If not then disable it and restart once again. Also sometimes disconnecting from the Bluetooth device and reconnecting might result in both Phone and Media Audio connecting. Once connected, you can store the PIN so that you don't have to repeat this in future and you will be automatically connected to paired devices.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"