Thread: Blank screen on my verizon phone

Blank screen on my verizon phone

Hi,

I have lg Chocolate mobile phone with verizon network and i am facing a weird issue with its screen, LCD Display Screen on the LG VX8500 turn completely blank when i try to access message or any othe application, is there any way to repair the phone. Or should i return it to verizon.

Re: Blank screen on my verizon phone

Dont give it for repair its a waste of money, go to Verizon store or call customer service (611) and talk to technical support. If they find that your phone is defective they will give you the new one, Hope this helps.

You can try to make changes in the phone display settings. if that doesn't help call customer service. or give your phone for repair it will cost you $25 to repair the LCD Display Screen on the LG VX8500 Chocolate phone plus parts. dont give your battery with your phone , There is no need to send any accessories such as the battery unless you are having problems with battery discharging too quickly or similar problem. make sure you get warranty for new lcd display.

Repair is the best option because Verizon does an exchange for same model, But then it will deduct $50.00 from insurance claim. Take it to your local Service-Center and have them take a look at it. Let them decide if the phone could be repaired or might be up for early replacement.