Thread: Windows mobile 6.1 themes

Windows mobile 6.1 themes

Hi,

I have samsung i900 running windows mobile 6.1. the problem is that there is an operator logo which gets appear on each application screen which irritates me, So I explored the files on the mobile device try to make changes according to my choice, i thought that i can customize as I hope the interface for my mobile, simply replace the pictures, but i was wrong it give me error when i make any changes in themes "Can not delete file XXX.png: the file may be readable only on a disk write protected or currently in use by another application."

please help me.

Re: Windows mobile 6.1 themes

Connect your phone with pc via active sync, and use Windows Explorer to find files of operator logo , you can see the animation seen that they are. gif delete it, Then you just download animations that you want and rename exactly like the ones you have deleted and place them at the same location in windows.

Download Windows Mobile 6.1 Theme , A Pocket PC theme that reproduces the new Windows Mobile 6.1 theme. The theme, originally available only for QVGA, has been readjusted for all versions VGA, QVGA and SQUARE and supports Portrait and Landscape mode without problems. If you are unable to install the theme use the program MyThemesManager.

The new Windows (7) has arrived and here is a good option to take advantage of interesting news on your Pocket PC. This theme Windows 7 is composed of a new screen, the new Windows logo, and the beautiful stars in the background. In short, just simple but always welcome. Not to mention that the menu today was slightly retouched with new colors.

Download