Thread: Gps on htc mogul

Gps on htc mogul

Hi,

i have HTC mogul mobile phone, This fantastic phone comes with tons of features, making it a dream machine for anyone who likes to be on the cutting edge of technology smart phone or the business that needs a speed Transfer data quickly and easily as they travel keyboards. i want to use gps on my phone but i know that it doesn't have gps capability. so is there any way to use gps on Htc mogul.

Thanks in advance

Re: Gps on htc mogul

Use HTC Mogul Odyssey Mobile Navigation 4.0 . Wiith NAVTEQ MAP! New award winning Odyssey navigation software for Windows CE-based PDAs and HTC Mogul Edition. With coverage throughout the United States and over 6 million points of interest. It is Compatible with your HTC Mogul. As you approach each upcoming turn, Odyssey Mobile announces it: "In point five miles turn right." It also displays a decreasing distance meter with a direction arrow and the name of the street. It's easy to set your destination.

Download HTC Mogul BuzzGPS 0.1. BuzzGPS is a GPS logging compass. Plot your hikes on google maps. BuzzGPS can be used to view your current GPS latitude, longitude, altitude, and compass heading. All of the information is logged to a file of your choice. The saved data can then be used to display your travels on google maps! Download it from htc-mogul.handster.com

HTC Mogul POCKET EARTH 3.53D , earth with GPS, real-time weather, currency rate, cities, population, time, colorful atlas maps, sun and moon info. Pocket Earth is a powerful PocketPC application that displays an interactive 3D Earth in your palm. We have introduced several new features in this major release (3.5) of Pocket Earth, the prominent improved GPS support, real-time weather and currency rates.