Thread: Omnia i910 firmware updates

Omnia i910 firmware updates

Hello,

I have recently bought a new samsung, My problem is that i dont have latest firmware update install on my phone. so i am lot of issue facing gps, email, and google maps. I heard that Samsung will release the firmware which will resolve many issue. if you have any detail about that please share it.

Re: Omnia i910 firmware updates

Samsung has released the new firmware update for omnia which Change the allocation of memory to give more to the device vs My Storage, Unlock the GPS to enable Google Maps, etc. Address power issues, Adress misc sound and graphic issues, Myriad of other issues.

Omnia i910 firmware update is already available in Asia, just offered this update, this update fixes a bug flopp, especially improving the responsiveness and speed of operation, have also mentioned new features, but for now without further detail. For those who have not yet seen the Samsung i900 Player Addict (yes I know he has two names) function, here is a video of it, which shows a very good reactivity automaitque shift in landscape mode, and the system widget own mobile range Player addict, and dressing of windows mobile by Samsung.

According to Modace, Samsung has released an official firmware update for its Omnia handset. The new ROM with the version number DXHH1 can not be installed via Samsung Service Centre's, instead you can easily find the download link in the Internet. The new ROM with the version number DXHH1 can not be installed via Samsung Service Center's, instead you can easily find the download link in the Internet. Some of the improvements supposedly include: Some of the supposedly improvements include:

1. More haptic feedback, including for the XT9 keyboard (the last update removed this); More haptic feedback, including for the XT9 keyboard (the last update removed this);
    2. New Today widgets; New Today widgets;
    3. More screen rotation animations; More screen rotation animations;
    4. Updated core OS and application versions; Updated core OS and application
    versions;
    5. 'Connected Home' DLNA server; 'Connected Home' DLNA server;
    6. Updated Opera Mobile (build 1957); Updated Opera Mobile (build 1957);
    7. Reduced memory usage; Reduced memory usage;
    8. Better battery life Better battery life