Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 05-08-2009

Can I use a blackberry with boost mobile?

Hi,

Recently, I have a purchased new T-mobile blackberry 8350 that I want to use with my Boost connection. just one quick question. someone can help me? In addition, what are some good applications for the blackberry and where can I get from? And Can I use a T-mobile blackberry with boost mobile? Any other stuff i should know? Thank you very much.
Old 05-08-2009

Re: Can I use a blackberry with boost mobile?

New iden phones use a SIM card which is compatible with GSM phones abroad roaming. However, iden is very different standard of GSM. Most iden phones are not compatible with GSM networks, and GSM phones are not compatible with iden networks.
Old 05-08-2009

When you get the blackberry they come with desktop software that you install first on your computer, and then connect the blackberry by usb and your you can download apps the phone. you can download opera browser by via its website, open the file on your computer and he will tell you at connecting the balckberry and it will do the rest.
Old 05-08-2009

You will get the carrier, everything will work properly. If you are not yet eligible, you might want to see if you can buy a Boost branded device, but you will need to buy a new impetus brand device if you want to know that everything works correctly.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , ,