Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 04-08-2009

How to change your ringtone of Blackberry Curve

I recently bought a blackberry curve, and I have not been able to figure out how to change the noise for when I received a text message. It has no need for a specific song/ringtone, I am just not happy with the "all" it makes. I cannot even figure out how to leave for my ringtone calls, in what my texts on vibrate-if that is meaningless? So can anyone help me to change your ringtone of Blackberry Curve ????
Old 04-08-2009

Re: How to change your ringtone of Blackberry Curve

To change your ringtone of Blackberry Curve :

1. Go to Profiles
2. Click on Advanced
3. Highlight Active profile
4. Click on Menu and select Edit
5. SMS Text/Phone/MMS etc.
6. Select Tone
7. Ring Tone: Change as desired
8. Volume: High/Medium/Low
Old 04-08-2009

To change your ringtone of Blackberry Curve, Go to the button with a lot of things [applications] then click it again, click show all with unhide all media, then, click it, goes to the 3 rd one that says ringtones. Choose a tone, click the button completed, and click dotted button, and click set as phone tune you want.
Old 04-08-2009

Go to "profiles" (The speaker icon)-> to "advanced" > have the "normal" profile highlights, push the "menu" button, then click on Edit. From what you want to change also profile, such as SMS text, and you can change your ring tone and stuff like that in that country. You can do that for each message service, or e-mail, or what you have.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , ,