Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 04-08-2009

Barcode reader for palm treo 700

Hi,

I have Palm Treo 500, it s the best phone i have ever used it lets me do what i want whether by telephone, e-mail, SMS / MMS, instant messaging or Web: All features in one device. I can chat by sending an instant message at a glance. Browse the Internet or check your e-mails. Organize my time and tasks. but the only thing missing is Barcode reader in palm phone. So is there any program or and external device which can serve the purpose.
Old 04-08-2009

Re: Barcode reader for palm treo

QuickMark v3.3 barcode reader is best bet for you QuickMark is a 2-D barcode system designed for mobility electronic devices with camera module (such as camera phones, PDA, smart phones, Webcams, scanners, decoders and etc.) The system provide encode, make code, decode tools and application service. It's a light, quick and easy to use application. QuickMark can simplify the original tedious operate process on cell phones. With low gap, only 3 hundred thousand pixel cameras are required, any user can download the decode software free from QuickMark website.
Old 04-08-2009

Re: Barcode reader for palm treo

You can also use i-nigma In order to install i-nigma, you need to use your mobile phone browser and browse to www.i-nigma.mobi directly. Then please follow the installation steps. Installation process uses information retrieved from the phone browser in order to determine phone capabilities and to install the correct software version. See here for supported devices
Old 04-08-2009

Re: Barcode reader for palm treo 700

Try ScanLite, it's a palm barcode software and portable PDA barcode solution. One Touch Play for your data tracking, data collection and inventory count. It is widely used in various industries over fifty countries in the world for inventory tracking, merchandising, sales force automation, medical tracking, maintenance tracking, inventory control, stocktaking, asset tracking or just home inventory.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , ,