Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 04-08-2009

Retrieve cricket multimedia message

Hello,

I am facing a problem in Retrieving cricket multimedia message using cricket mms on my HTc phone. i have subscribed to Cricket mms services and i dont know how do I retrieve a cricket mms message from their web site. I have searched the many site and tried many attempted solutions but no help, Does anyone know the solution.
Old 04-08-2009

Re: Retrieve cricket multimedia message

There's no way to check Cricket messages online unless you have account on cricket multimedia message. Try these settings
  • Server Name Cricket
  • Gateway leave blank
  • Port Number 8080
  • Server address http://mms.mycricket.com/servlets/mms
  • Connect Via Cricket MMS
  • Sending limit (should be 1024000 if you changed these settings correctly in regedit)
  • Wap version Wap 2.0 (Wap 2.0 should be pre selected, if it is don’t touch it. If it keeps reverting back to 1.2 when you click close? Go back into regedit and select WapType 1 as mentioned previously, this forces it into WAP 2.0 without it MMS won’t work.) Now if you have more than 1 select the cricket one you just configured and hit set as default then go back to HKLM\Software\Arcsoft\Arcsoft MMS UA\Config\MM1\MMSCSetting\Cricket MMS and delete the other configuration, when you go back into settings CricKet should be the only one there and it should be default.

For more details have a look at this thread HTC mogul cricket mms settings
Old 04-08-2009

There's no way to check Cricket messages online if your phone doesnt support message type. Cricket customers who do not have a Picture Messaging capable phone are able to view messages sent to them at www.mycricket.com/mms. At this website, you will be asked to enter your Cricket telephone number and the Message ID, which should be located in the body of the text message you received.
Old 04-08-2009

Simply send it to the Cricket subscriber's multimedia messaging e-mail address. Cricket subscribers can receive messages at yourphonenumber@mms.myCricket.com. For example, a customer with the phone number 123-456-7890 can receive a message at 1234567890@mms.myCricket.com. If the recipient's phone cannot receive multimedia messages, they will receive a text message with a link to a website where they can view their message.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , ,