Thread: Free media player for windows mobile

Free media player for windows mobile

Hi,

I am planning to buy new Htc touch windows mobile. i know that by default it comes with the windows media player. but windows media player has very less option as compare to any other media player so can anyone suggest me a good Free media player for windows mobile. also can i download latest windows media player 11 on my htc touch.

Thank you

Re: Free media player for windows mobile

Pocket Player 3 is an alternative music player for Windows Mobile Pocket PCs and touchscreen Smartphones,

Features :

• Supporting the latest media player standards and formats.
    • Features playback of common audio formats such as MP3, Ogg Vorbis, WMA, and WAV files.
    • A ten-band audio equalizer and preamplifier control is supported, as is a visualization plugin system.
    • include touch gestures, better A2DP Bluetooth Stereo headphone support and more.

I know that you cannot get them through Verizon Website. I believe your iTunes selections need to be converted to .mp3 files and then cut down in size before you can use them. You can also visit phonezoo.com they have good collection of ringtones for every mobile.

Windows Media Player for Pocket PC brings the most common digital media activities together in one application. It gives full support for downloaded digital audio and video playback, playlist management, and support for Digital Rights Management. It features automatic discovery of content on your device, integration with the desktop version of Windows Media Player and automatic synchronization. download it from here