Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 03-08-2009

How to play mpeg-4 file on lg shine

Hi,

I have just purchased Lj shine phone. I am not able to play video-4 file on Lg shine. I see the files on my telephone the list, but it will not play. I must convert into a different form or what? I see the files on my phone the list, but they will not play. I must convert into a different form or what?
Old 03-08-2009

Re: How to play mpeg-4 file on lg shine

Media Player coded graphics are high quality recordings, and the 3rd generation phones is low quality, thats why your 3gp telephone is much cheaper than your mp4 player. The LG shine should support H. 263, mpeg4, genuine, AAC, AMR, and wma. I do not know if all of which could operate, but I do know that pretty much all verizon phones support. 3gp video files. Use a 3gp converter.
Old 03-08-2009

Try Free 3GP Video Converter. Convert 3GP video files recorded with your cell phone to more common PC video formats AVI or MP4 or back other video files to 3GP. Extract audio from 3GP video files. This free 3gp converter contains no spyware or adware. It's clearly free and absolutely safe to install and run.
Old 03-08-2009

To play mpeg-4 file on lg shine, first convert mpeg-4 to 3gp, then you will be able to use it. You can convert the video with nidesoft video converter. This converter can convert between almost all popular video and audio formats of high quality too fast pace, it is also easy to use. Nidesoft Video Converter could support all of the popular multimedia devices. It works as: iPod Video Converter, Zune Video Converter, PSP Video Converter, Audio Converter,etc.
Old 03-08-2009

I use Mobile 3GP converter. The Mobile 3GP converter is using "3GPtoRawAVI" converter to convert 3GP files (3rd Generation Partnership Project, *.3gp) to uncompressed AVI files (*.avi) in a user-friendly way. The 3GP video files must have audio in order to be converted. The program offers two modes, one for single file conversion and a second for multiple files conversion for converting many 3GP files at once.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , ,