Thread: Playing video format .avi on Blackberry Curve

Playing video format .avi on Blackberry Curve

Hi,

I recently bought a blackberry curve 8300 and I can share files between my computer and telephone. I have tried to play different formats video but do not work. I checked several blackberry web sites and they all said curve supports video files of. Can format. Even try different blackberry "with various versions software and will still play video off my media card but will not play on the verizon blackberry?

Re: Playing video format .avi on Blackberry Curve

Blackberry only supports .avi video, and for playing video format .avi on Blackberry Curve, you need to download suitable codec for avi, such divx or xvid. 4U AVI MPEG Converter is a professional and easy to use video converter that can convert video files from AVI, MPEG, WMV, ASF, MOV, QT to AVI, MPEG, WMV, RM format. You can also extracts audio tracks from video files via 4U AVI MPEG Converter and save into MP3 format.

You can use 4Videosoft BlackBerry Video Converter, it can convert any video and audio, including AVI/YouTube to BlackBerry AVI, 3GP, MP4, WMV video and MP3, AAC, M4A, WMA, AMR audio formats. This Video to BlackBerry Converter can be used for all the BlackBerry versions: BlackBerry 8800, BlackBerry 8830, BlackBerry 8820, BlackBerry 9500, BlackBerry Bold, etc.

Try MediaCoder for playing video format .avi on Blackberry Curve, it is a free universal batch media transcoder, which nicely integrates most popular audio/video codecs and tools into an all-in-one solution. With a flexible and extendable architecture, new codecs and tools are added in constantly as well as supports for new devices.