Thread: How to transfer Itunes Songs on HTC Touch Diamond

How to transfer Itunes Songs on HTC Touch Diamond

Hi,

There is a possibility of my music files was not on the Windows Media Player with the htc go to double between directly with itunes (recognises the htc double concern not)? I have my music collection in itunes (Format:. m4a). Therefore, I have to copy some music files manually. Problem is that the audio manager does not recognize. How to transfer Itunes Songs on HTC Touch Diamond it directly through the file-system play.

Re: How to transfer Itunes Songs on HTC Touch Diamond

To transfer Itunes Songs on HTC Touch Diamond, select M4a file right click and select "Convert to MP3" or so. If there is a DRM protected file, it will not convert and you can only play on an iPod.

Otherwise you can go on the MP3 on your HTC copy where you also have the folder of export iTunes and Windows Media Player files.

I also have problems synchronized my htc touch cruise, with missing sync via itunes. I have no problems with iphoto. At the beginning the paper marked "error when the last connection. Thereafter, the synchronize proceeded smoothly, and I can not explain! The magic is rare with this kind of bugs, I'm certainly for something, but which one? Short! All that to say that this does not help me to itunes! On itunes imported titles are generally imported as aac or m4a format. For my pda the support I had to convert to mp3 only voila! always the same message: ERROR IN THE LAST CONNECTION.

To play. M4a,. M4b and m4v files, you need a special player. Everything is done in one of the Core Player. (Files must be manually copied to the memory card will be.) If you absolutely want to sync with Itunes, there is Pocket Tunes. With the desktop software for mobile, you can play Itunes playlist to be synchronized. (Plays but no videos from.) Both players are free of charge (it is worth it but in my opinion!) Hope it helps you !!!