Thread: Is the htc fuze too thick

Is the htc fuze too thick

Hi

I am searching some nice phone to gift my friend. some of my friends suggest me htc fuze but i think it's htc fuze too thick. Can you suggest me some phone to gift like htc fuze. Is the htc fuze too thick ?

Re: Is the htc fuze too thick

The HTC FUZE is a powerful smartphone that features a large VGA touch screen and the HTC TouchFLO 3D one-touch single-handed operation user interface for quick access to the items most important to you. Download apps that make your HTC FUZE uniquely yours, or use the many included applications from AT&T including, AT&T Navigator, Video Share Calling, Push-to-Talk.

On htc fuze you will get full access to your Microsoft Office Outlook, contacts, calendar, notes and tasks; edit Microsoft Office documents or view Adobe PDF attachments, or take advantage of support for multiple email applications including Microsoft Direct Push.

HTC Fuze is a 3G tri-band HSDPA windows Mobile smartphone. It has the same features as the HTC Touch Pro. It features a 5-row slide-out QWERTY keyboard for text entry and a large VGA touch screen using TouchFlo 3D user interface, Wi-fi, Bluetooth, GPS navigation, Push-to-talk, satellite radio, documents viewer and for email applications.