Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Send group text message on htc touch pro

Portable Devices

Old 01-08-2009
Nima..Aisa

Send group text message on htc touch pro

Hi,

I have HTC touch pro but i dont know how to send a Group Text without having to choose the contacts one by one. Is there a way to make the htc touch pro be more user friendly for text messaging. I want to group all my contact and send the same message to everyone, Is there any software out there that will do it?

Old 01-08-2009

Re: Send group text message on htc touch pro

Download PowerSMS Beta Version for Windows Mobile Devices to Handle SMS More Efficiently. It is a lightweight Windows Mobile application that offers 6 different powerful text messaging features to help users handling daily SMS activity in more efficient way. Last but not least, user can do the SMS backup to be archived in either .CSV or .XML format for later retrieval or to be transfered to other mobile devices during a phone upgrade Download it from here
Old 01-08-2009

Re: Send group text message on htc touch pro

Download MoblMsg 1.0 . MoblMsg is designed to alleviate the problem, allowing you to create groups from your Windows Mobile contacts in order to send the same message to all of the contacts you've defined in this group. The program is installed very quickly through your desktop PC via ActiveSync and leaves a very small footprint, so it won't put any kind of strain on your device's resources.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , ,