Thread: What is Verizon Alltel Free Mobile-to-Mobile Service ?

What is Verizon Alltel Free Mobile-to-Mobile Service ?

Hi,

I am a Verizon Wireless customer. I have heard about Mobile to Mobile Servic, but I don't know mush about it, so those who are using this service or who are aware of it, can you please tell me, what exactly is Verizon Alltel Free Mobile to Mobile Service ???

Re: What is Verizon Alltel Free Mobile to Mobile Service ?

With Verizon Alltel Free Mobile to Mobile Service, you can talk and text as much as you want with Verizon Wireless customers and most Alltel customers, all without using your minute or message allowance. Verizon Wireless Friends & Family now has Unlimited Calls to 5 numbers you call the most. Alltel customers are still not able to call Verizon Wireless customers for free.

Verizon and AT&T have signed a definitive agreement for AT&T to purchase some of these cellular market areas. You can send unlimited messages to anyone on the Verizon Wireless network. Messaging includes plans starting at $10.00.

Verizon Alltel Free mobile to mobile service covers the integration of networks, converting billing systems, upgrading high-speed broadband service, and re-branding stores throughout Mobile and the entire region. If you are not sure whether your Verizon plan includes free mobile to mobile calls or messages, check your bill or your account at verizonwireless.com

Verizon and AT&T have signed a definitive agreement for AT&T to purchase some of these cellular market areas. Verizon Wireless customers can now call and text message certain Alltel customers for free as part of Verizon’s IN Calling and IN Messaging. Since Verizon now owns Alltel, it is only natural that Alltel customers should be considered part of the Verizon network