Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 31-07-2009

Touch diamond stylus broken

Hello,

I have Htc touch diamond, its Featuring a sharp 2.8-inch touch screen housed within a stunning formation of brushed metal and flawless faceted edges, the HTC Touch Diamond is as beautiful to behold as it is to use. i am using this phone from past 6 monts and now my Htc touch diamond stylus is broken. can you tell me where can i find a new one. my budget is around 15$.

Thank you
Old 31-07-2009

Re: Touch diamond stylus broken

Buy HTC Touch Stylus pack, Genuine HTC Touch spare stylus set, perfect for those who have lost or broken the original stylus. Each pack contains 3 spare replacement styli.its compatible with HTC Touch nad T-Mobile MDA Touch. The price of HTC Touch Stylus pack is 15$.
Old 31-07-2009

Re: Touch diamond stylus broken

For your budget HTC Touch P3450 Smartphone Stylus with Ballpoint Pen is the best bet. it will cost you 6$ which is quite cheap as compare to other stylus
Product Features
  • Brand new non-OEM. Perfectly fits in the integrated stylus slot.
  • Built in Ballpoint pen, you can easily write down notes any time to assist your smart-phone.
  • Pen revealed after unscrewing the base.
  • Soft nylon tipped end prevents from scratching your handheld screen.
  • Compatible with Alltel, Sprint HTC Touch (CDMA)

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , ,