Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 31-07-2009

Are the Samsung laptops good

Hello Friends

I'm planning to buy a Samsung laptops. But before going for Samsung laptops, i would like to have some information on Samsung laptops. So, i would like to know that are the Samsung laptops good to use? Do they have Windows? And what is the difference between a laptop and a notebook? Kindly provide me the correct information on the above issue. Any kind of information on the above issue would be appreciated.
Old 31-07-2009

Re: Are the Samsung laptops good

Samsung offer the perfect fusion of style and elegance with state of the art notebook PC design. It also benefits from a top-class display and a great keyboard and trackpad, making for a good all-round machine
Old 31-07-2009

Samsung has a solution to match your sense of style and adventure, from the sleek high performance X series to the effortlessly mobile Q series. A notebook is more or less same as laptop, just different names for them, notebook being more modern but of course now we have netbooks which are much smaller and made specifically for keeping in communication while on the move and as such most do not have drives to enable you to install programs as they are mainly for Internet usage.
Old 31-07-2009

According to my best of knowledge, yes basically all laptops have Windows on it. As the world's largest component producer Samsung uses its own components in the construction of it's laptops; from memory to batteries and of course screens. This results in Samsung have one of the best reliability records in the IT industry, lowering the total cost of ownership to you, the end user.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , ,