Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 31-07-2009

Urbanspoon for pc or iphone

Hello,

I have apple iphone and i am looking for an application which can give me details about all famous motel and restaurant. there is one site named Urbanspoon.com This free, location-aware restaurant finder Search for local restaurants by neighborhood, cuisine or price. but everytime i had to go to that site which irritates me, is there any Urbanspoon application for my pc or iphone.

Thank you
Old 31-07-2009

Re: Urbanspoon for pc or iphone

There is no such application for your pc or iphone. why dont you visit Urbanspoon site and get all the motel and restaurant details on your iphone or pc.
Old 31-07-2009

Use iPhone Application - Restaurants in Area with Geolocation. its small but very useful application The menu screen will have 3 buttons:1.Locate Gluten Free Restaurants.If you search for a Restaurants in particular area then they will provide you all best possible results fro their database.
Old 31-07-2009

You can also use Foodist Colony, it was created to redefine how you share restaurant recommendations with your friends and within a community. Our free service provides you with many smart features that help you build your own personal restaurant guide.
Old 31-07-2009

Here is an Urbanspoon for apple iphone , A restaurant guide serving major cities in North America as well as London. Search for local restaurants by neighborhood, cuisine or price. Find reviews from local newspapers, food blogs and fellow diners. Vote on restaurants and share your take on the best and worst places to eat with your friends. you can download it form Apple store.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: ,