Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 31-07-2009

Touch pro does not say charging

Hi,

I am facing a weird issue with Touch Pro, the battery is Not Charging , Does htc touch pro support extended battery ,I found a Seido battery but they are always on the expensive side. Is there any other alternative for Htc battery. I try Soft and Hard Reset on the Htc Touch Pro but this also could not help me out. please help me
Old 31-07-2009

Re: Touch pro does not say charging

Have you upgrade to latest version of rom , Verify that the device is running the latest ROM: Start>Settings>System Tab>Device Information. Compare the version shown on the device with the latest found on www.htc.com/ca. also use OEM AC Charger or OEM USB Data Cable and see if it helps.
Old 31-07-2009

Re: Touch pro does not say charging

If possible, check the battery level by going to Start>Settings>System Tab>Power. ? The charge should be no lower than 10%; if it is, charge the device and retest. Try another battery in the device. ? If the device stays powered on with a different battery, the issue is with the accessory not the unit. If the device still powers off with another battery, Hard Reset the device and retest. If the issue remains after the Hard Reset, the device it can then be considered for repair/replacement.

htcwiki.com

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , ,