Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 30-07-2009

Microsoft Office for Blackberry

Hi,

I have BlackBerry Curve, can you make recommendations for a viewer that can be accessed or can view Microsoft Office documents that will run on version 4.2 of Blackberry OS? I want a program that is in microsoft office Word and put it on your blackberry and be able to use it with out problems? Is there such type application in which I can view Microsoft Office documents on Blackberry???
Old 30-07-2009

Re: Microsoft Office for Blackberry

eOffice provides Microsoft Office for Blackberry, for viewing experience on your phone. With support for Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF, CSV, Fares & Images, files can be viewed exactly as they were designed to. Attachment Viewing has a "Magnifier" now! Zoom in to see the details of every image, including fonts, graphics and tables.
Old 30-07-2009

You can also use dataviz for using Documents to view, edit and create Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint files and attachments on your BlackBerry smartphone. And since it is full featured yet easy to use. Its Integrated with BlackBerry Enterprise Server and BlackBerry Internet Service for reliable and instant access to e-mail attachments.
Old 30-07-2009

There is one more application called Quickoffice Premier 6 for Symbian S60 5th Edition devices such as Nokia 5800 XpressMusic, Nokia N97, and Samsung i8910 Omnia HD are fully supported for both editing and viewing. You can see your excel charts recalculate when you make data changes. Open and view PowerPoint? 2007 .PPTX Files.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , ,